Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For anyone who is pre or post-op. Come talk about your battles & success! Also learn more about weight loss surgery & what to expect after WLS.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Board Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*~Amanda~*
Owner ~ Admin
Owner ~ Admin
*~Amanda~*

Female
Number of posts : 157
Location (City, State) : Bossier City, LA (Originally from Salem, Oregon)
Registration date : 2007-02-20

Board Rules Empty
PostSubject: Board Rules   Board Rules EmptyWed Feb 21, 2007 7:42 pm

The rules are few, but please follow them.

1) Discussions related to sensitive issues (politics, religion, abortion, etc.) should be held in the Debate Room. Not in any other category/forum.

2) This board WILL remain a "Drama Free Zone". Do not attack or harrass other members (***this INCLUDES off-list as well***). Any problems with someone or something, PM me and I will handle it ASAP.

3) Calling out peoples mistakes, making them feel inferior or like they aren't good enough is uncalled for and unnecessary. Don't do it.

4) No profanity or adult related topics. Adult related being something you wouldn't want your kids to see if they were looking over your shoulder.

5) And of course, HAVE FUN and make some lasting friendships!!

These guidelines can change at any time, please check back occasionally to see if they have.

If for any reason, you feel you won't be able to adhere to any of these, please leave the board now. I will remove anybody at anytime if I feel they are a disruption to the board. We are all here for support and friendship, nothing else.

Thanks for reading,
Admin
Back to top Go down
https://wlssupport.niceboard.com
*~Amanda~*
Owner ~ Admin
Owner ~ Admin
*~Amanda~*

Female
Number of posts : 157
Location (City, State) : Bossier City, LA (Originally from Salem, Oregon)
Registration date : 2007-02-20

Board Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Rules   Board Rules EmptySun Jul 01, 2007 12:10 pm

**Amendment**

This is a weight loss surgery support forum, and as such, this forum is designed to bring people together to share a wealth of knowledge and support each other.

Members must post at least once a month. If you fail to do so, you will get an e-mail reminding you to visit the forum and post. It will also offer help to those who've lost/forgotten their login information. If at any point, you will not be able to comply (ex. going on vacation), please let me know beforehand. A simple post including an estimated return date would be just fine. If after receiving the e-mail I do not get a response or if you do not visit the forum and post, you will be deleted from the forum. If this happens, you are very welcome to join the forum again at any time as long as you follow the forum rules.
**PLEASE MAKE SURE THE MESSAGES FROM THE FORUM DO NOT GET AUTOMATICALLY DELETED OR SENT TO YOUR SPAM FOLDER**
Back to top Go down
https://wlssupport.niceboard.com

Board Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Important Information :: Board Rules (Please read, even guests before requesting to join)-
Jump to: